Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-05-2017, 05:40 PM   #181
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I Bought The Deed by Lynsay Sands using a HQ Rewards code.

I used two 90% codes and got a Shirlee Busbee book something Dark Rider something and a Judith E French's Tender Storm using Kobo store credit.

I also bought last week another Judith McNaught book and a Loveswept book using Google Credit.

I can't remember the last time I bought a book with real money.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:02 PM   #182
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Weekly Report:

Read:
  • Cupcakes and Crushes (Turtle Pine # 1) by Keri Ford (D+/2 stars)
  • Star Cruise: Marooned by (Sectors #4) by Veronica Scott (B+/4 stars)
  • Cavanaugh in the Rough (Cavanaugh Justice #33) by Marie Ferrarella (D/1 star)
  • Bride by Mistake (Montana Born Brides #3) by Nicole Helm (B/4 stars)
  • Suddenly One Summer (FBI/US Attorney #6) by Julie James (B-/3 stars)
  • Soft Target (Agents Undercover #1) by Mia Kay (A/5 stars)

Purchased:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	books 2-5.JPG
Views:	236
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	154781  
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-06-2017, 08:03 AM   #183
GustavoWoltmann
GustavoWoltmann is my name, but call me Ishmael.GustavoWoltmann is my name, but call me Ishmael.GustavoWoltmann is my name, but call me Ishmael.GustavoWoltmann is my name, but call me Ishmael.GustavoWoltmann is my name, but call me Ishmael.GustavoWoltmann is my name, but call me Ishmael.GustavoWoltmann is my name, but call me Ishmael.GustavoWoltmann is my name, but call me Ishmael.GustavoWoltmann is my name, but call me Ishmael.GustavoWoltmann is my name, but call me Ishmael.GustavoWoltmann is my name, but call me Ishmael.

Device: none
loved

I like your thread it really helpful to me...
GustavoWoltmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 12:52 PM   #184
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
Dec. 20, 2016:
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
You sure I'm not downloading a book of one armed paper dolls?

ETA: A Song Begins by Mary Burchell is currently free at Amazon. This was a recommended read at DA back in November.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Thank you!!! I had it on my wish list.

Sent from my Nexus 7
The book above was A Song Begins (The Warrender Saga Book 1), originally published by Harlequin/Mills & Boon in 1965

FREE today is:

The Broken Wing (Warrender Saga Book 2) - Mary Burchell
-Originally published by Harlequin/Mills & Boon in 1966

Amazon US---Amazon UK---Amazon Canada

***Also, When Love Is Blind (The Warrender Saga Book 3) has been on sale for $0.99 since Jan. 17, 2017
kg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 01:42 PM   #185
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Got it! Thanks so much!

Sent from my XT1528
Advert
Old 02-06-2017, 07:39 PM   #186
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

FREE:

Silk and Shadows (Silk Trilogy Book 1) - Mary Jo Putney

-Originally published by Onyx in 1991; Signet in 2000
-Regency

Amazon US---Kobo US---Not free at Amazon UK & Canada when I checked
Old 02-07-2017, 12:44 AM   #187
Arithonne
Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by kg3 View Post
FREE:

Silk and Shadows (Silk Trilogy Book 1) - Mary Jo Putney

-Originally published by Onyx in 1991; Signet in 2000
-Regency

Amazon US---Kobo US---Not free at Amazon UK & Canada when I checked
Also now free in Canada Kobo
Arithonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 01:16 AM   #188
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Well, maybe this is old news to everyone but me. I was scanning my libraries new ebooks and found a M/M romance published by Avon. I never thought those would make it to the mainstream publishers! What are the independents going to come up with next to shock the masses?!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 01:11 PM   #189
kg3
Guru

FREE:

Hidden Heart - Anne Avery

-Science Fiction Romance/Futuristic Romance
-Originally published by Love Spell/Dorchester in 1996

Amazon US---Amazon UK---Amazon CA
Old 02-07-2017, 03:10 PM   #190
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
This is a day full of surprises: goodreads has added rereading and the new Kobo library has added "sort by date"
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 08:29 PM   #191
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
the new Kobo library has added "sort by date"

FINALLY!!!!!

ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 09:10 PM   #192
ferrywoman
Groupie
ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle Paperwhite 3, Kindle Fire HD, iPad Air 2
Running on Empty by Christy Reece is free.

Spoiler:
The Danger Has Only Begun

Having survived a brutal childhood, Sabrina Fox believed she could handle anything. That was before she watched the love of her life die before her very eyes. Brokenhearted, her emotions on lockdown, she finds purpose and hope as an LCR Elite Operative rescuing victims from some of the most volatile places in the world.

Covert ops agent Declan Steele is used to a life of danger and deceit, but when the one person he trusted and believed in above all others sets him up, he’ll stop at nothing to make her pay. Finally rescued from his hellish prison, Declan has one priority—hunt down Sabrina Fox and exact his revenge.

Trusting no one is a lonely, perilous path. Sabrina swears she’s innocent and Declan must make a decision--trust his heart or his head. As memories of their life together returns, he realizes just how treacherous his torture had been and the target of his revenge shifts. But when Sabrina is taken, retribution is the last thing on his mind. With the assistance of Last Chance Rescue Elite, Declan races to rescue the only woman he has ever loved before it’s too late.
ferrywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 01:42 AM   #193
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Thank you!

Sent from my XT1528
Old 02-08-2017, 09:34 AM   #194
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Repeat freebie from Sourcebooks - this will be good today and tomorrow only.

Reckless In Texas by Kari Lynn Dell
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 03:25 PM   #195
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Sinful by Susan Johnson is free!

https://www.amazon.com/Sinful-Susan-.../dp/B017ALTFOI

Sent from my XT1528