Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-28-2008, 09:10 AM   #181
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
(I miss Pandora [yes, I know there are ways round this]; never really got to grips with last.fm; maybe I should try it again.)
me too.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 03:58 PM   #182
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
"As Witchita Falls, So Falls Wichita Falls"

RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2008, 05:08 PM   #183
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
"As Wichita Falls, So Falls Wichita Falls"

Well I would have hoped for a picture at least
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 06:15 PM   #184
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Quote:
Well I would have hoped for a picture at least
Ummm ... a picture?? Of the music??

Yeah .... ok.

Psst .... someone go call the panda, and grab a straightjacket
Old 07-28-2008, 06:34 PM   #185
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Ummm ... a picture?? Of the music??
No; Wichita Falls. The city. I thought it was in your neck of the woods -- must have been mistaken.
Quote:
Psst .... someone go call the panda, and grab a straightjacket
are they out of curvey ones?
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2008, 06:55 PM   #186
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
No; Wichita Falls. The city. I thought it was in your neck of the woods -- must have been mistaken.

are they out of curvey ones?
Oh .... yes .... the city. Yes, I think it is in Texas.

Sedation, people .... I need some sedation for this one!! Hurry up before he starts trying to dig another tunnel!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 07:49 PM   #187
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
There's a monkey in the jungle
watching a vapour trail,
caught up in the conflict between
his brain and his tail

(19-2000, Gorillaz)

Cheers,
Marc ("...dancing to the music of gorillaz in a happy mood.")
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 08:00 PM   #188
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Finally someone let me out of my cage
Now, time for me is nothing cos I'm counting no age
Now I couldn't be there
Now you shouldn't be scared
I'm good at repairs
And I'm under each snare
Intangible
Bet you didn't think so I command you to
Panoramic view
Look I'll make it all manageable
Pick and choose
Sit and lose
All you different crews
Chicks and dudes
Who you think is really kickin' tunes?
Picture you gettin' down in a picture tube
Like you lit the fuse
You think it's fictional
Mystical? Maybe
Spiritual
Hearable
What appears in you is a clearer view cos you're too crazy
Lifeless
To know the definition for what life is
Priceless
For you because I put you on the hype shit
You like it?
Gunsmokin' righteous with one token
Psychic among those
Possess you with one go

(Clint Eastwood, Gorillaz)

Cheers,
Marc ("No squealing, remember that's it's all in your head")
Old 07-28-2008, 08:02 PM   #189
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

currently listening to my friend jake's brilliant, amazing, beautiful version of tom wait's "Smuggler's Waltz / Bronx Lullabye" which i may just have on "repeat one" for the rest of the week, if not the rest of the month (... year...).

sorry, no linky, it's just for me.

(oh, and @ marc : yeah baby, gorillaz !! too good.)
Old 07-28-2008, 08:07 PM   #190
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Recollect me darling raise me to your lips
Two undernourished egos four rotating hips
Hold on to me tightly I'm a sliding scale
Can't endure then you can't inhale
Clearly
Out of body experience interferes
And dreams of flying I fit nearly
Surrounds me though I get lonely
Slowly

(Inertia Creeps, Massive Attack)

Cheers,
Marc ("Moving up slowly...")
Old 07-28-2008, 08:22 PM   #191
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Well I'm accustomed to a smoother ride
Maybe I'm a dog that's lost his bite
I don't expect to be treated like a fool no more
I don't expect to sleep the night
Some people say a lie is just a lie
But I say the cross is in the ballpark
Why deny the obvious child?

(The Obvious Child, Paul Simon)

Cheers,
Marc
Old 07-28-2008, 08:23 PM   #192
zelda_pinwheel

BATUCADAAAAA !!!!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 08:34 PM   #193
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Well I dont know how many pounds make up a ton,
Of all the nobel prizes that Ive never won,
And I may be the mayor of simpleton,
But I know one thing,
And thats I love you.

XTC

Last edited by Madam Broshkina; 07-02-2009 at 09:55 PM.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 08:35 PM   #194
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
Well I dont know how many pounds make up a ton,
Of all the nobel prizes that Ive never won,
And I may be the mayor of simpleton,
But I know one thing,
And thats I love you.

XTC

The Mayor of Simpleton
aw, that's such a sweet song...

(edit : but my golly, some of those musicians have terrible haircuts. i never saw this video at the time. i am enjoying the "avengers" aesthetic though, definitely.)
Old 07-28-2008, 08:41 PM   #195
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
BATUCADAAAAA !!!!!!
For you, my sweet, pastry-stuffed Queen Zee (Trust me, clicky the linky at bottom)...

Let me be by myself in the evenin' breeze,
And listen to the murmur of the cottonwood trees,
Send me off forever but I ask you please,
Don't fence me in.

(Don't Fence Me In)

Cheers,
Marc ("Don't fence me in")

Tags
birth of the shums, blues, listening, shumswrisomkw, unutterable silliness, youtubed! :)