Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

View Poll Results: Will you be getting the new Kindle Oasis?
Definitely yes 63 18.16%
Probably yes 21 6.05%
Maybe 59 17.00%
No, nada, never 204 58.79%
Voters: 347. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-01-2016, 10:40 PM   #181
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I hear ya. I only get premium bananas.
Chiquita or bust!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 12:12 PM   #182
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Quote:
Originally Posted by voracious71 View Post
I voted yes. I have no willpower when it comes to these things I used to upgrade my Kindles when the new model cost over $300 so $289 isn't that shocking.
That's basically the same for me. I'm a sucker for new devices, and while I definitely think it is a bit pricey; the new design, including a much lighter weight, and a new, special charging case have made it an attractive option. For me, when reading on electronic devices, the look and feel of the device is very important, so honestly I would be tempted to get it based on the looks alone.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert