Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2023, 04:07 AM   #1636
Ramaz
Ramaz began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Kobo Clara 2e mSD card image

Hi. I get Kobo Clara 2E, dont turn on. When make copy SD card get on about 20% progress "A read error occurred during processing". Please SD card image. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Error.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	202399  
Old 07-02-2023, 05:51 AM   #1637
nospace
nospace began at the beginning.

Device: N437
Hi David,

Unfortunately a had no luck with the new image for the Glo HD (it boots, and frontlight comes up, but the screen never refreshes, so i think it's a dead screen issue). Anyways i found an older dead Clara HD in a drawer and like to give that i try with a new image. Can you PM the image for a Clara HD pls?
Thanks again!
Advert
Old 07-02-2023, 06:38 AM   #1638
1314520748 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Hello, i too require a SD Card image as my Clara is refusing to switch on after taking out the SD card and trying to do a memory upgrade
Old 07-02-2023, 12:25 PM   #1639
oceano
oceano began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara
hi all! i have a KOBO CLARA keep rebooting and trying to restore in a loop.
Id like to try to create a new sd card.
Can anyone give me a image to use and a guide?
Thanks in advance, have a good day, ny
Old 07-02-2023, 12:44 PM   #1640
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PMs sent
Advert
Old 07-05-2023, 02:03 PM   #1641
funkygeneral
funkygeneral began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD / Libra 2
Hey, my Clara HD is also stuck on an infinite loop, would love to try and restore it. Hopefully I can figure it out , if you could be so kind with the SD card image?
Old 07-05-2023, 11:32 PM   #1642
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent
Old 07-06-2023, 10:01 AM   #1643
HPJ.27
HPJ.27 began at the beginning.

Kobo Clara HD Bootlooping

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
PM sent
Would you happen to have an image for Kobo Clara HD?
It recently bricked and is stuck on the sync screen and I can't even turn it off. I'm thinking of replacing/upgrading the SD card and reimaging. Or is there a better way to fix?
Old 07-06-2023, 03:28 PM   #1644
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPJ.27 View Post
Would you happen to have an image for Kobo Clara HD?
It recently bricked and is stuck on the sync screen and I can't even turn it off. I'm thinking of replacing/upgrading the SD card and reimaging. Or is there a better way to fix?
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for them to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post here to let me know.
Old 07-06-2023, 04:28 PM   #1645
xcile
xcile began at the beginning.

Hello. Can I have the image sent as well? My Kobo Clara HD is stuck in Restoring loop �� Thanks!
Old 07-06-2023, 05:21 PM   #1646
coolsweat
coolsweat began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara hd
Hello. My kobo clara HD also seems stuck in a reboot loop. Would you have the original image for me as well? Thanks in advance!
Old 07-06-2023, 10:00 PM   #1647
tybighumps
tybighumps began at the beginning.

Device: Clara HD
Can I please receive the image file for a Clara HD it is stuck booting

Thank you so much!
Old 07-08-2023, 01:32 AM   #1648
lupo62
lupo62 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Hi, yesterday my kobo crashed and I had to go through the registration procedure again, luckily it didn't delete the books present.
Can I have a Clara HD image? Thank you
Old 07-08-2023, 11:57 AM   #1649
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupo62 View Post
Hi, yesterday my kobo crashed and I had to go through the registration procedure again, luckily it didn't delete the books present.
Can I have a Clara HD image? Thank you
Not sure why you would want the image if your Clara HD is working but PM sent.
Old 07-08-2023, 12:51 PM   #1650
lupo62
lupo62 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Not sure why you would want the image if your Clara HD is working but PM sent.
True, but I thought if this is a warning? What if it's a sign of a malfunction?
Thank you
Closed Thread

Tags
frozen, image, issue