Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 04-23-2015, 10:42 AM   #151
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Thank you, I've already received it and I like the cover widget a lot.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 05:30 PM   #152
K8HW
Connoisseur
K8HW began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy A03s, Galaxy Tab A, Kindle Paperwhite (10th Gen), Nexus 7
What has happened to the calendar that was on the book details page that could be used to set or remove the date read info on a book??
K8HW is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-23-2015, 05:40 PM   #153
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by K8HW View Post
What has happened to the calendar that was on the book details page that could be used to set or remove the date read info on a book??
It is still there for me.

Did you turn it off in Book Details / Settings / Choose items to display? Or alternatively, did you turn it off then turn it on again? If you did this then the line setting the date moved to the end of the book details screen. You can use it there, move it back to under the "Read" line manually (which will combine it with Read), or use "Reset list" to reset all fields to their defaults.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	137562   Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard02.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	137563  
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 07:43 PM   #154
K8HW
Connoisseur
K8HW began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy A03s, Galaxy Tab A, Kindle Paperwhite (10th Gen), Nexus 7
Thanks for the assist Chaley. I found it and fixed it. I never turned it off, it just disappeared after CC update. Oh well! Thanks again!
K8HW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 04:50 AM   #155
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K8HW View Post
Thanks for the assist Chaley. I found it and fixed it. I never turned it off, it just disappeared after CC update. Oh well! Thanks again!
Thanks for reporting and the feedback. There is (was) indeed a bug in V3.6.4 where the set date read command would disappear. It happened only if the user had never touched the columns-to-show setting in book details, which isn't the case for me or any of the testers.

I released V3.6.5 today that fixes it.
Advert
Old 05-04-2015, 10:45 AM   #156
SASSBS
Connoisseur
SASSBS doesn't litterSASSBS doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Keyboard; Kindle Fire
Hi Chaley

Any idea when the Amazon version will be updated?

Thanks
SASSBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 10:48 AM   #157
chaley
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SASSBS View Post
Hi Chaley

Any idea when the Amazon version will be updated?

Thanks
I hope to do it this week.

The release is complicated by Amazon not supporting widgets on their devices. I must be sure that they work on non-Amazon devices while not breaking anything on Amazon devices.
Old 05-08-2015, 01:15 PM   #158
SASSBS
Connoisseur
SASSBS doesn't litterSASSBS doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Keyboard; Kindle Fire
Thanks Chaley
much appreciated, let me know if I can help test it.
SASSBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 01:17 PM   #159
chaley
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SASSBS View Post
Thanks Chaley
much appreciated, let me know if I can help test it.
Amazon accepted the V3.6.6 release on Wednesday, so it should be available soon.