Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-26-2012, 06:29 PM   #151
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Diesel's Deal of the weekend is Her Brother's Keeper and Out of the Depths By Valerie Hansen. A two in one book for $1.40 If you like Inspirational Romantic Suspense like I do. Pick this one up. Two stories for this price is a great deal! This is a Love Inspired Suspense published by Harlequin.

If you never bought from this store I have with no issues.
Also they do take PayPal.
The Format is epub.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 08:55 AM   #152
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free at Kobo:

The Marquis is Trapped by Barbara Cartland. eReaderIQ mentions it as being free at Amazon, too, but it is not as I am writing this.

Quote:
The Marquis of Kexley seems to have everything a girl could want – wealth, good looks, intelligence, athletic prowess – and a title. The only thing he doesn’t possess is respect for the legion of women who throw themselves at him, desperate to claim some of his attention. He firmly believes that the woman that could love him forever, and whom he could love in return simply does not exist.

Plagued by debutantes with ambitious mothers who have their eyes firmly set on all that he has to offer, the Marquis becomes renowned for his relationships with bored society wives. But this time is seems that he has sorely misjudged the situation and he is horrified when glamorous widow, Isobel Heywood his current affaires-de-coeur, softly suggests that they should be married.

With marriage the last thing on his mind, and cursing himself for getting involved with a woman free to marry, he evades her question by pretending to sleep whilst plotting to escape as quickly as possible.

With his prized yacht at his disposal the Marquis beats a hasty retreat from London and makes for Scotland to stay with the Earl of Darendell, and enjoy the salmon fishing on the Earl’s large country estate. But it seems that the Marquis cannot escape his past no matter how far he runs. Within hours of arriving a surprise member of the household threatens to ruin him, and the daughter of the house, Celina, with her ruthless plotting.

Once more on the run, and offering the beautiful Celina his protection, the Marquis seeks sanctuary in the tranquility of the Orkney Islands. With danger at every turn, together, they set out an adventure that neither will ever forget.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2012, 03:52 PM   #153
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
Free at Kobo:

The Marquis is Trapped by Barbara Cartland. eReaderIQ mentions it as being free at Amazon, too, but it is not as I am writing this.
Shows up free at Amazon as of this posting.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 07:42 PM   #154
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Shows up free at Amazon as of this posting.
I was able to pick up the Kindle version also for free.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:05 AM   #155
artifact
Addict
artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook (RIP), Kobo Touch
Quote:
Free at Kobo:

The Marquis is Trapped by Barbara Cartland.
Not free at Kobobooks.com for me even after I logged in -- and I own a Kobo Touch. Bah!
artifact is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2012, 02:31 PM   #156
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Free at Amazon:

Got Your Number US DE by Stephanie Bond - first published by St. Martin's in 2001. This is part of a two-day give-away of a number of books, several of which are listed as part of this book's Amazon entry.

Quote:
You can run, but eventually your past will catch up with you...

When two cousins hit the road (one woman is a reluctant witness to a crime, one woman was just jilted at the altar), they decide to tackle items on the Life Lists they created in college. Fun, sex, and murder ensue!
Playing for Time US DE by Barbara Bretton.

Quote:
Falling in love was easy
But staying alive is a whole other story . . .

Ryder is an undercover operative for PAX, a worldwide antiterrorist agency that flies beneath the radar

Joanna is a Hollywood makeup artist whose magic turns fantasy into reality on a daily basis

He's a spy looking to come in from the cold
She's a woman who's never had a real home

Sizzling passion . . . heart-stopping danger . . . the ultimate choice . . .

Last edited by Britomart; 05-30-2012 at 02:34 PM.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:33 PM   #157
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Diesel's Deal of the Day
Kat Martin's Against the Sun for $1! This is book 6 of the Raines of Wind Canyon. It's $6.39 at Amazon so you can see what a great deal this is! I've been slowly collecting this series. They are Romantic Suspense meets Modern Western. My kind of books.

Looks like it's now sold out. Hope you got in on it. I figure this one was going to be popular.

Last edited by Blossom; 05-31-2012 at 07:52 PM.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:54 PM   #158
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
@Blossom - THANKS so much for this update. I to have been collecting the Raines series and have read all of them. This was on my Amazon Wishlist so I immediately jumped on it. Having Rewards money at eDiesel I was able to apply .50 cents to it so I got the book for $0.50 - WHAT A DEAL!

I agree with Blossom, this is a great series and I highly recommend it.

BTW, I LOVE THIS THREAD!
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 03:48 PM   #159
Britomart
Guru

Can someone else please start the new thread tomorrow? I will be offline for a few days, so I can't do it myself.

I am curious what kinds of offerings there will be to celebrate Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee!! If you spot anything romance-wise, let us know!
Old 05-31-2012, 06:50 PM   #160
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Red face

Barbara Samuel has a backlist freebie (previously published by Harper) at Amazon that I am enjoying. I love her historicals!

A Winter Ballad

Quote:
A FAIR MAIDEN

Anya of Winterbourne had suffered nothing but humiliation at the hands of men. And yet when she found a fallen knight in a still winter forest, she could not leave him to die.

A NOBLE KNIGHT

Weary of battle and pursued by assassins, Christian de Moreerx would have liked nothing more than to stay at Winterbourne and champion the elusive and beleaguered Lady Anya. But his past contained a secret he had to decipher if he was to live, and his presence could only bring more disaster to the manor.

A GREAT AND DANGEROUS GAME

To thwart their separate enemies, Lady Anya and her broken knight battle virulent forces and face death itself to win the love that would long be sung by troubadours as... A WINTER BALLAD
I'm a sucker for an injured knight..
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:39 PM   #161
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Diesel's Deal of the Day
Kat Martin's Against the Sun for $1! This is book 6 of the Raines of Wind Canyon. It's $6.39 at Amazon so you can see what a great deal this is! I've been slowly collecting this series. They are Romantic Suspense meets Modern Western. My kind of books.
I've never used Diesel before but I signed up to get this book. When I add it to the cart I can see it there but the price is 0.00 not 1.00 and then when I click proceed to checkout the book jumps out of the cart and the checkout tells me it's empty not sure what I'm doing wrong
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:50 PM   #162
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
I've never used Diesel before but I signed up to get this book. When I add it to the cart I can see it there but the price is 0.00 not 1.00 and then when I click proceed to checkout the book jumps out of the cart and the checkout tells me it's empty not sure what I'm doing wrong
Sorry Hon. Looks like it's sold out. The book is by Mira which Harlequin publishes so you can wait for a good Fictionwise or Kobo coupon to get it below regular price.

Last edited by Blossom; 05-31-2012 at 07:58 PM.
Old 05-31-2012, 08:47 PM   #163
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Sorry Hon. Looks like it's sold out. The book is by Mira which Harlequin publishes so you can wait for a good Fictionwise or Kobo coupon to get it below regular price.
Too slow due to time zones, I hadn't even had my breakfast and it was sold out hmmm that probably says something about my ebook addiciton.

Am I the only one that finds it mildly amusing that an ebook can sell out
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:11 AM   #164
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Too slow due to time zones, I hadn't even had my breakfast and it was sold out hmmm that probably says something about my ebook addiciton.

Am I the only one that finds it mildly amusing that an ebook can sell out
I think they only buy so many at a special price that they can afford to give such a big discount to. These past few days they had some good ones. You can add them to your Facebook or Twitter to keep track or just visit the site. I try to post them here if I catch them in time.
Old 06-01-2012, 07:00 PM   #165
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
June thread

(I really don't get why a new thread has to be started each month?)
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote