Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-09-2020, 10:07 AM   #136
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bigme 3/3, Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 2/8, Tolino 1/10, Ki/Ko 0/8
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepWithMachine View Post
i also got two updates today.
the second one "fix dark spots in direct sunlight while writing" fails
system recovery tells me something about wrong dev keys ??
maybe its because my device is rooted ?
Both updates worked on my Nova2 - no errors.
Only the result was not appropriate.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 03:13 PM   #137
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Libra Colour, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
Both updates worked on my Nova2 - no errors.
Only the result was not appropriate.
What does that mean?
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-10-2020, 12:37 AM   #138
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
What does that mean?
You can see it here
Old 05-10-2020, 02:56 PM   #139
stockhomer
Noob
stockhomer began at the beginning.

Device: galaxy tab gt p1010, nook touch
Hi,

Please add the possibility of sharing the notes by email, etc, I'm not interested with the onyx cloud.

The same to the library, please allow us to share the book or file without to have to copy it or add it as an attachment.

When selecting a word or sentence, I'd like to be able to share it directly to a note that I will modify after or share it to an email or Evernote etc.

Btw how do I remove the highlight sentence?

I've have a bug with the neoreader dictionnary in French, after a word with an accent like "é" or "ê" there's a space before and after the letter as you can see in the photo attached

Thanks a lot and sorry for my english.

David
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200510_203517_compress6.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	179170  
stockhomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 05:02 PM   #140
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockhomer View Post
Btw how do I remove the highlight sentence?
David
When you tap on your highlight there should be a "trash" icon in the pop-up menu:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	highlight.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	354.7 KB
ID:	179172  
Advert
Old 05-10-2020, 05:30 PM   #141
Skydog
Wizard

Quote:
I tested, the sun bug persists - it's not as bad as it used to be, but it's not fixed.
So it looks like after 2 minutes in the sun.
I've got a bad sun bug too. Fading text, mottled background begins within seconds, with white ghosting of text from previous page on current page. Needs a full refresh every page to clear it. I also noticed how quickly the device heats up after only a minute or two in direct sun. Definitely not conducive to reading in sunlight.

If memory serves me, my 1st generation Paperwhite had a sun fade problem that was fixed with two updates. It was not as bad as this, however.
Old 05-11-2020, 12:38 PM   #142
stockhomer
Noob
stockhomer began at the beginning.

Device: galaxy tab gt p1010, nook touch
Quote:
When you tap on your highlight there should be a "trash" icon in the pop-up menu:
Thank you very much!
stockhomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 04:06 AM   #143
ottischwenk
Wizard

Quote:
I've got a bad sun bug too. Fading text, mottled background begins within seconds, with white ghosting of text from previous page on current page. Needs a full refresh every page to clear it. I also noticed how quickly the device heats up after only a minute or two in direct sun. Definitely not conducive to reading in sunlight.

If memory serves me, my 1st generation Paperwhite had a sun fade problem that was fixed with two updates. It was not as bad as this, however.
Did you report it in "Feedback"?
Old 05-15-2020, 02:37 PM   #144
Skydog
Wizard

Quote:
Did you report it in "Feedback"?
I haven't yet but thank you for reminding me!
Old 05-17-2020, 11:22 AM   #145
elhnad
elhnad began at the beginning.

Device: prs t1
any one know if any of the following work using otg usb hub:
-rj45 ethernet
-wired mouse
-wired keyboard
elhnad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 01:11 PM   #146
ottischwenk
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhnad View Post
any one know if any of the following work using otg usb hub:
-rj45 ethernet
It detects that a USB device has been connected, but it does not work
Quote:
-wired mouse
Is recognized and works, but the screen is slow
Quote:
-wired keyboard
Is recognized and works.
- USB Stick needs Fat32 formatting
Old 05-17-2020, 03:48 PM   #147
elhnad
elhnad began at the beginning.

Device: prs t1
thanks for the feedback,
could you post a pic or model number of the otg hub ur using. i wonder if it makes a difference as i've read that for some devices you need a powered hub.
elhnad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 12:06 AM   #148
ottischwenk
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhnad View Post
could you post a pic or model number of the otg hub ur using. i wonder if it makes a difference as i've read that for some devices you need a powered hub.
I used such a cable.
Old 05-19-2020, 02:10 AM   #149
psbernitz
Enthusiast
psbernitz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.psbernitz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.psbernitz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.psbernitz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.psbernitz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Onyx Nova 2
Hello I have a problem with the RAM. After some hours of usage the RAM becomes almost full, the device will slow down but not many apps are open. Mainly only the koreaderane the browser. Andeven I close those apps I dont get back more RAM, I have to restart to device.
I always get notifications like "Google Play requires action" but I dont want to register my reader on google.
Is this the problem?
psbernitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 02:15 PM   #150
SleepWithMachine
Zealot
SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: some ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by psbernitz View Post
I always get notifications like "Google Play requires action" but I dont want to register my reader on google
So just turn it off when you dont need it ?
> settings > applications > enable google play >
SleepWithMachine is offline   Reply With Quote