Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-15-2016, 07:32 AM   #136
svit89
svit89 began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO GLO N613
Hello dear Marek. How i can add the libs and drivers to the /system/lib/ ? the total commander sad - SU error, i tryed root explorer - copy error gps.default.so in /system/lib/
svit89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 03:45 PM   #137
rko327
rko327 began at the beginning.

Device: glo
how i go back to original kobo OS?
rko327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-16-2016, 08:02 AM   #138
tonyv
tonyv began at the beginning.

Device: elonex eb600
Hi anyway to get this to work on N905B
tonyv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 06:28 AM   #139
AlanNL
AlanNL began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo hd
Does it work on the glo hd?
Want to use android bible study apps on it.

Last edited by AlanNL; 06-17-2016 at 06:37 AM.
AlanNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 02:47 AM   #140
jbfonta
jbfonta began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo aura H2O
I have the same problem, i don"t understand what i have to do with "/etc/u-boot/mx50-ntx/u-boot.{mmc,recovery}" to put Android on H2O KOBO....

not realy sure it's possible for the moment.
jbfonta is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-11-2016, 12:42 PM   #141
meoeuws
meoeuws began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo touch
How can I change the images of the Sleep Screen and Power Off Screen? Please help!
meoeuws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 05:05 AM   #142
cifa
cifa began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
welcome to the forum

but you need to read/search...this thread
hint: post #51 attempts to answer it

good luck
cifa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 03:51 PM   #143
gezzer
gezzer once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.gezzer once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.gezzer once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.gezzer once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.gezzer once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.gezzer once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.gezzer once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.gezzer once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.gezzer once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.gezzer once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.gezzer once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: nook simple touch, paperwhite 2, paperwhite 3, kobo aura hd
hello marek! i have an Aura HD and i bought it just to use PerfectViewer on android. But it seems the currently available images of android for Aura HD doesn't have proper screen refresh

can you port kobo_service to Aura HD? i don't mind my screen refreshing on every single update, i want clear picture

edit:even though the only programming i know is simple arduino c; i somehow downloaded intellij, android 2.3.3 platform, java sdk and simply compiled you source code and installed the resulting apk, it works! all refreshing modes work like a charm thank you!

Last edited by gezzer; 01-18-2017 at 05:51 PM.
gezzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 07:40 PM   #144
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by gezzer View Post
edit:even though the only programming i know is simple arduino c; i somehow downloaded intellij, android 2.3.3 platform, java sdk and simply compiled you source code and installed the resulting apk, it works! all refreshing modes work like a charm thank you!
Please upload your work so that others can benefit.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 08:21 PM   #145
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra H2O, Libra Colour
See kobo_service.apk (screen refresh tool for android kobo)
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 12:56 AM   #146
gezzer
gezzer once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.gezzer once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.gezzer once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.gezzer once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.gezzer once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.gezzer once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.gezzer once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.gezzer once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.gezzer once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.gezzer once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.gezzer once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: nook simple touch, paperwhite 2, paperwhite 3, kobo aura hd
sorry for not mentioning, i posted it in the thread PeterT gave link to.
gezzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 01:57 AM   #147
KeiBontakun
KeiBontakun began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
Dear Marek,
I have written an article for your Android Kobo for Japanese and a lot of users are using your package in Japanese. Many thanks.
Oe reader noticed me your package on Dropbox seems missing. Is there any alternative downloads?
KeiBontakun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 10:45 AM   #148
cifa
cifa began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
I think I have the images - its been a long while so not 100%
I can mirror if its mods/OP allow?
cifa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 12:16 PM   #149
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by gezzer View Post
sorry for not mentioning, i posted it in the thread PeterT gave link to.
many thanks.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 04:41 AM   #150
facelessloser
facelessloser began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
Hi I know this is an old thread but ive just recently bought a kobo touch and got android up and running on it. The one problem im having is sleeping/deep sleep. Its fine when it goes to sleep where the LED blinks, but when it goes into deep sleep i cant wake it up without restarting it
facelessloser is offline   Reply With Quote