Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2016, 02:40 PM   #136
mvint
mvint began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Just bough a second hand Aura HD. Showed out it was bricked, and the girl selling it just claims she has not used it for long and didn't notice!
Anyways: could you send me the image as well?
Thanks in advance!
Old 02-22-2016, 05:38 PM   #137
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
If it hasn't been used for a while, charge it for a couple of hours and then try a factory reset using the buttons. If that doesn't help, I have sent you a PM with the link to the image. You can try restoring that.
Advert
Old 02-26-2016, 03:48 AM   #138
mvint
mvint began at the beginning.

Thanks a lot.
Unfortunately, after a lot of time fiddling with software/image changes, I finally found that the display was broken physically. I guess that's why it just says "Powered off" - it simply cannot update the display :-(
Old 03-27-2016, 06:48 AM   #139
karimov
karimov began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura hd
First post and already asking for the internal image for my bricked kobo aura hd. Could you please send me a link? Thanks!
Old 03-27-2016, 07:36 AM   #140
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Advert
Old 04-12-2016, 02:26 AM   #141
markopaasila
markopaasila began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura hD
Would somebody mind giving me a SD-card image for Aura HD? Mine is corrupt...
Old 04-12-2016, 02:34 AM   #142
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by markopaasila View Post
Would somebody mind giving me a SD-card image for Aura HD? Mine is corrupt...
Is that "corrupt" like a politician? *

PM sent.

* Yes, I'm having that sort of day.
Old 04-19-2016, 12:22 PM   #143
corbier
corbier began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO Aura HD
Hi, davidfor, could you please send me a link for Aura HD. Thanks!
Old 04-19-2016, 07:30 PM   #144
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-20-2016, 02:48 AM   #145
corbier
corbier began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO Aura HD
Thanks a lot.
Old 04-25-2016, 08:26 AM   #146
dodo90
dodo90 began at the beginning.

Hi, davidfor, could you please send me the link for the Auda HD image? Ty
Old 04-25-2016, 09:58 AM   #147
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-14-2016, 06:55 PM   #148
Alekin999
Alekin999 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo aurea hd
Hi, davidfor, may you kindly send me the link for AURA HD image? Thanks ��
Old 05-14-2016, 09:56 PM   #149
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-25-2016, 09:03 AM   #150
John_Page
John_Page began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo aura HD
Hi, guys, could you please send me a link to the internal Sd-card image for Aura HD.
Thanks.
Closed Thread