Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 04-14-2004, 10:48 AM   #1
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
Possible to connect Tungsten E and Motorola v60t?

I've finally ventured into the cellular world. Of course, no sooner did I arrive than I wanted to start poking at things. Does anyone know if it's possible to connect a Palm Tungsten E with a Motorola v60t to access internet or other data? Not that I have a need for this yet, but trying to push the boundaries for my own satisfaction... Anyone have any resources for this sort of thing, websites or forums to recommend? Thanks.