Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 02-09-2004, 02:40 PM   #1
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
Astraware Teaser...

Hey All,

Did anyone check out the teaser on http://www.astraware.com/preview/ze/ ? Was noticing it over the past couple of days and I think that it's zap 2000/2016 related. I was hoping for an update!! What do others think that it is?
Old 02-10-2004, 02:44 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Heh if that "initial thread analysis available in x days" teaser was a real "screenshot", PDAs would soon replace game consoles
Old 02-10-2004, 12:42 PM   #3
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Alex, I wasn't talking about it being a screen shot. Just a teaser for a new game.
Old 02-10-2004, 12:44 PM   #4
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Heh I know... was just laughing about Astraware's gfx... makes me wonder what they want us to expect
Old 02-10-2004, 02:10 PM   #5
Zire
Fanatic

Alex,

True but I have seen amazing stuff done with the palm pre os 5. How about GTS racing and 3d starfighter pilot? I think that with os 5 they can do better. Besides hires haven't seen anything that amazing yet.
Old 02-10-2004, 03:34 PM   #6
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Ok ok... I am just jealous because I still own a OS 4 Clie

Time to get a new one, perhaps the TH55?
Old 02-10-2004, 06:58 PM   #7
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
Ok ok... I am just jealous because I still own a OS 4 Clie

Time to get a new one, perhaps the TH55?
You're obsessing...

Old 02-11-2004, 08:52 AM   #8
Zire
Fanatic

Alex,

I went straight from having a prism to having a zire71. I sometimes feel overwhelmed :-)! I imagine that you went from os 3 to os 4. I do have to say that the new sony clie's look promising. Built in camera and wifi for $300! I want to jump into the wifi bandwagon waiting for the wifi sd card that sandisk has been promising for ages.