Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-25-2024, 09:22 AM   #1
alivew
alivew began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 (3G+Wifi)
Kindle Voyage jailbreak

Until recently I used the Kindle 3 that was given to me in 2011. It had jailbreak installed from day one. Today I bought a used Voyage Wifi and would also like to have jailbreak on it. Please tell me the steps to get it, if they are possible

*Firmware: Kindle 5.13.6 (3731990038).
alivew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2024, 09:34 AM   #2
BionicGecko
Addict
BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Scribe, Libra Colour
There are two jailbreak methods currently working for the Voyage on this firmware version:

I am not sure which one is easiest or works best; I would suggest you investigate both. In general, the Kindle Developer's Corner is the best place for jailbreak-related questions.

Good luck!
BionicGecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2024, 09:36 AM   #3
alivew

Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicGecko View Post
There are two jailbreak methods currently working for the Voyage on this firmware version:

I am not sure which one is easiest or works best; I would suggest you investigate both. In general, the Kindle Developer's Corner is the best place for jailbreak-related questions.

Good luck!
Thanks, I'll try
Old 09-25-2024, 09:38 AM   #4
alivew

Thanks