Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 09-16-2024, 05:37 AM   #1
Lukusaukko
Connoisseur
Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Keeping footnotes done with dt -> dd together?

I have a epub with footnotes formatted like this:
Code:
    <aside id="fn29" epub:type="footnote">

<dl>

<dt>29.</dt>

<dd>

<p>Lorem ipsum etc.</p>

</dd>

</dl>

</aside>
For the most part, this works fine, but sometimes Koreader displays the contents of <dt> on the page where the reference to it is, with the rest of it on the next page. I've tried setting break-after: avoid to <dt>, but it doesn't have any effect. Is there any Koreader setting/tweak that could be used to keep the <dt> and <dd> (the first line at least) together so they don't drop to different pages?
Lukusaukko is offline   Reply With Quote