Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-21-2024, 07:25 AM   #1
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Sorting by Date Added doesn't work

If I sort my Kobo's books by Date Added, they're in the wrong order - first I get all the sideloaded books, and they're in the right order, but then after them all the books loaded from the Store are sorted alphabetically.

I thought maybe something got messed up but restoring the dates from Kobo Utilities and there were no changes

Click image for larger version

Name:	2024-08-21 08_13_43-Kobo Utilities.png
Views:	47
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	210334

Click image for larger version

Name:	2024-08-21 08_14_15-Kobo Utilities - Device library updated.png
Views:	39
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	210335
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2024, 07:31 AM   #2
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If I sort by Recent the unreads seem to be in the right order.
Old 08-21-2024, 08:53 AM   #3
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

My database was screwed up somehow. I reset it by logging back into my Kobo account and it works now.