Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 08-15-2024, 10:42 AM   #46
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Alternatively

The Fediverse has an alternative to Amazon's Goodreads called BookWyrm, which is a social reading platform.
I like BookWyrm. It's very primitive, but does what I need.

Quote:
Existing Goodreads users can import their data into BookWyrm.
I think it's best to say "in theory". I have seen the same "Account import and export is temporarily unavailable" message since I've joined.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote