Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old Today, 05:24 AM   #106
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denodan1 View Post
Did not find that with the libra colour. The Clara wad miles more comfy, less bulky and easier to put in a bag. While the buttons are good, it's more bulky which I did not like. Also the buttons will eventually stop working, so no buttons on the Clara is bonus, don't need or miss them. As used to have an oasis and did not like the asymmetrical designs as they alway felt heavier and more bulk. Have the paper-white 11th Gen also and more bulky the the Clara, which unlike the paper-white and Libra feels like ypur almost holding nothing. The paper-white kindle 11th Gen is so much heavier and not as comfy as the Clara
As for the buttons, you just do what I do and ignore them. You don't actually need to use them and they are in a place that's easy not to get in the way. Problem solved.

Yes the Clara BW is easier to put in a bag because it's smaller. But all you have to do is make sure you get a bag where the Libra 2 fits. That's what I did. If I needed to cart around a larger Reader, I'd get a new bag.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:27 AM   #107
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post

Yes the Clara BW is easier to put in a bag because it's smaller. But all you have to do is make sure you get a bag where the Libra 2 fits. That's what I did. If I needed to cart around a larger Reader, I'd get a new bag.
If I was to get a bag for my reader, I wouldn't want it to just "fit", I would also want it to be easy to get in and out.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:28 AM   #108
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
If I was to get a bag for my reader, I wouldn't want it to just "fit", I would also want it to be easy to get in and out.
It is quite easy to get my Libra 2 in and out.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:40 AM   #109
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
I've used only ereaders with physical buttons for 13 years. The buttons on every single one of them have never stopped working. But then I treat my devices gently.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote