Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old Today, 03:10 PM   #1
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
2 Pack Glocusent Warm Book Light $9 at Amazon

I use my Glocusent Willow reading light for all kinds of things (it stands on its own) but I especially like that it gives my non-lit eReaders a warm light. I'm currently reading a book on my Kindle Keyboard using this light (at night).

At any rate, Amazon has the two pack version of these on sale for $9 after the sale price and applying the 10% coupon. (The coupon may be a Prime thing only, I don't know.)

At any rate, for those who might be interested...

https://www.amazon.com/Glocusent-Lig...70&sr=8-3&th=1
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:33 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I use my Glocusent Willow reading light for all kinds of things (it stands on its own) but I especially like that it gives my non-lit eReaders a warm light. I'm currently reading a book on my Kindle Keyboard using this light (at night).

At any rate, Amazon has the two pack version of these on sale for $9 after the sale price and applying the 10% coupon. (The coupon may be a Prime thing only, I don't know.)

At any rate, for those who might be interested...

https://www.amazon.com/Glocusent-Lig...70&sr=8-3&th=1
Gotta love the photo on Amazon showing the light clipped to the hardcover where it's on top of some of the words and you also cannot turn the page.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote