Notices

Old Today, 08:22 AM   #61
Lief
Enthusiast
Lief began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Hmm. I've converted many kfx files to epub in Calibre, the regular GUI, not CLI. Why shouldn't it be possible?
I think calibre ui got a problem with fixed layout conversion.
Calibre will suggest it when if you try to convert a kfx manga to epub.
Lief is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:03 AM   #62
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lief View Post
I think calibre ui got a problem with fixed layout conversion.
Calibre will suggest it when if you try to convert a kfx manga to epub.
Ah, ok. Yes, I only convert ordinary reflowable books, not manga.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote