Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old Yesterday, 10:44 AM   #1
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
Luso-Brazilian community: Help with translating, please!

I am currently translating a novel by Joaquim Manuel de Macedo (A Moreninha) into German. It contains various children's games. I was able to find out that tempo-será is another name for esconde-esconde. But I couldn't find anywhere what companheiro companhão and procura quem te deu are. Perhaps they are regionalisms in the district of Rio de Janeiro. Could someone help me further? The English or German translation would be ideal, but a description or another term in Portuguese would also be helpful. Many thanks in advance!

***Oh, I think this is the wrong thread: I wanted it to be published in "General Discussion. Sorry for that!***

Last edited by Leonatus; Yesterday at 11:32 AM.
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote