Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 05-08-2020, 03:03 AM   #16
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Moderator Notice
Name changed.

I will let the OP manage the attachment. It (releases) must be in the first post IF Calibre notifications are to work. Betas should NOT be in post 1
Use Advanced Edit mode in MR forums. Lots more options become visible.
There won't be any notifies if its not in the index - over to you

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 06:22 AM   #17
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Fix for calibre 5.x

Attached is a version of the plugin updated to run with calibre 5.x. It appears to be compatible with 4.23 as well.

I have done very little testing. I have only made the fix a I mentioned the plugin in another thread and they reported that it was not working.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Toc-View-Generator-2.1.1.zip (73.7 KB, 179 views)
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 11:13 AM   #18
basemaly
basemaly began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Hello. Thank you for your wonderful work on this plugin. I've been trying to install verion 2.1.1 but keep getting an error saying it's not compatible with MacOS. Any suggestions or advice would be most appreciated.
basemaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 04:13 AM   #19
Mick2nd
Mick2nd began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle & Android Tablet
Supported Platforms

Hi, I just added "osx" to the supported platforms. I did this without any warranty from my side, because I have no chance to test it under OSX. But I believe, because its pure python code and compatible with linux, it should run under OSX. Give it a try!
Mick2nd
Attached Files
File Type: zip Toc-View-Generator-2.1.2.zip (73.7 KB, 80 views)
Mick2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 09:41 AM   #20
Mick2nd
Mick2nd began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle & Android Tablet
Forgotten Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by basemaly View Post
Hello. Thank you for your wonderful work on this plugin. I've been trying to install verion 2.1.1 but keep getting an error saying it's not compatible with MacOS. Any suggestions or advice would be most appreciated.

Hi, unfortunately I forgot to apply the patch in 2.1.1 for Calibre 5.0 upward (see my last post). Hopefully this time all is present.
Regards,
Mick2nd
Attached Files
File Type: zip Toc-View-Generator-2.1.3.zip (72.7 KB, 83 views)
Mick2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 03:19 AM   #21
danmeian
danmeian began at the beginning.

Device: Windows 11
Hi, love the plugin. It seems to be the most elegant solution to what I've been trying to work out.
I want to ask for your help with the configuration. I'm getting this error when invoking the configuration dialog in Preferences > Plugins > Customize plugin. My laptop has English as "Windows display language" and "Current language for non-Unicode programs". I have a second language for typing. My Calibre is in English.

Thanks!

Quote:
calibre, version 7.9.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>AttributeError</b>:type object 'QLocale' has no attribute 'English'

calibre 7.9 embedded-python: True
Windows-10-10.0.22621-SP0 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '10', '10.0.22621')
Python 3.11.5
Windows: ('10', '10.0.22621', 'SP0', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: None
EXE path: C:\Program Files\Calibre2\calibre.exe
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Action Chains (1, 20, 7) && Annotations (1, 17, 13) && Calibre Power Search Plugin (2, 2, 0) && Count Pages (1, 13, 6) && EpubMerge (2, 18, 0) && EpubSplit (3, 7, 0) && Extract People Other Metadata (1, 0, 0) && FanFicFare (4, 35, 0) && Find Duplicates (1, 10, 9) && Generate Cover (2, 3, 4) && Import List (1, 9, 4) && Job Spy (1, 0, 239) && Reading List (1, 15, 4) && TOC View Generator (2, 1, 3)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre\gui2\preferences\plugins.py", line 298, in customize_plugin
File "calibre\gui2\preferences\plugins.py", line 375, in modify_plugin
File "calibre\customize\__init__.py", line 160, in do_user_config
File "calibre_plugins.toc_view_generator.__init__", line 128, in config_widget
File "calibre_plugins.toc_view_generator.gui.Config ", line 44, in __init__
File "calibre_plugins.toc_view_generator.gui.TempConfig ", line 38, in __init__
File "calibre_plugins.toc_view_generator.gui.Config_ui" , line 16, in setupUi
AttributeError: type object 'QLocale' has no attribute 'English'
danmeian is offline   Reply With Quote