Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-19-2024, 04:48 AM   #1
snoman
snoman began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Telnet login ID and Password changed?

Hi all.

When I used to connect via telnet to Kobo Aura One, I typed login ID "root" and Password none(just pressed enter key).
However on Libra Colour, I get "Login incorrect" message every time I try to log in.
Login ID or Password changed?
snoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 08:45 AM   #2
Cactus Chef
Addict
Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Clara HD, Galaxy Tab S5e, Kindle 4th Gen
I maintain hope that perhaps Kobo decided having telnet running with a passwordless root account would be a security risk.

But more likely, my thought is perhaps you have not turned on Developer mode on your Libra Colour?
Cactus Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 09:25 AM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
admin / admin

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 11:04 AM   #4
snoman
snoman began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
admin / admin

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk