Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2024, 02:05 PM   #1
naenee
naenee began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara BW
Calibre "On Device" status after restart

Hi there

I thought I had created a thread about this already, about 15 minutes ago, but I can not find it now, very odd.. so here goes:

I transfer epubs to my Kobo Clara BW, I'm running Koreader nightly (stable doesn't support it yet), after which a green checkmark shows up in the "On Device" column.

However, after restarting Calibre or reconnecting the e-reader, the books no longer show up as "On Device".

Can anyone suggest a fix? I've tried searching these forums and the general internet, but have not found something useful yet.

Thank you.
Old 06-18-2024, 05:52 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Moderator Notice
Double post. Replies moved to https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=361916. Thread closed.
Closed Thread