Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-17-2024, 10:05 AM   #1
gotta_hike
gotta_hike began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd (libra color)
Question devmodeon : ink darkness?

I'm very interested in the Libra Colour. Have had a Glo HD for many years and love it.

The one worry I have about the Libra Colour is the black and white contrast.

I saw this video, he is using a Boox Tab Mini C which also uses the Kaleido 3 screen.

About the 18:00 mark he changes a setting called "dark color enhancement", which makes a great improvement in the contrast.

Back to the Libra Colour -- I was looking at the advanced Beta features with devmodeon, and there is something called "Iink Throttle Percentage", and wonder if this might be the equivalent setting to change to darken the blacks (and colors).

Has anyone adjusted the Throttle Percentage?

Thanks in advance.
gotta_hike is offline   Reply With Quote