Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-10-2024, 10:13 AM   #1
jma2
jma2 began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova 2 and Nova 3
Nova 3 cover in Europe

Hi all,

Finding a new cover for an Onyx Boox Nova 3 (or Nova 2) appears to be very difficult. Anywhere I see it is sold out or simply not on offer.
It appears to be easier to find a cover for the old T68 than for the Nova2 or Nova3.

If somebody recently found a good cover for it (preferably within Europe(EU)), please let me know. I know where to find them on AliE, no need for referrals there.

Thanks in advance,

jma2

Last edited by jma2; 06-10-2024 at 10:20 AM.
jma2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 11:14 AM   #2
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
Are you looking for the stock one with the translucent gray plastic "cradle" for the back?
I have something similar for my Poke3 and I don't like it much.
OTOH, since I frankensteined in a replacement battery that doesn't fit I threw away the actual device back and the cradle supplies that function.

My Poke5 has a (mostly) backless front flap and I love it.
Ever thought of just making something yourself?
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 03:51 PM   #3
Sonnenfee
Zealot
Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo, PocketBook, Sony, Boox
I have a cover for the Nova 2, I have bought a second one as replacement but didn’t use it, because I have sold my Nova 2, the cover is unused (new).

If you are interested, PM me.

Sonnenfee is offline   Reply With Quote