Notices

Old 05-30-2024, 08:01 AM   #1
Falafelteller
Enthusiast
Falafelteller began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Tolino Vision Color
Automatically sync all ebooks to device

Hi there,

Is there a way to automatically sync all (new) ebooks in my calibre library to my e-reader, every time I plug it in?
Falafelteller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2024, 08:03 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falafelteller View Post
Hi there,

Is there a way to automatically sync all (new) ebooks in my calibre library to my e-reader, every time I plug it in?
Yes there is a way to do this. Use the Reading List plugin. You can add all of the books you want to put on your Reader to your list. Then when you plugin, it will sync them to your Reader. Have a look in the Reading List plugin thread.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=134856

Last edited by JSWolf; 05-30-2024 at 08:06 AM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2024, 08:09 AM   #3
Falafelteller
Enthusiast
Falafelteller began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Tolino Vision Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Yes there is a way to do this. Use the Reading List plugin. You can add all of the books you want to put on your Reader to your list. Then when you plugin, it will sync them to your Reader. Have a look in the Reading List plugin thread.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=134856
Sounds great, can I just Auto populate from search and add '*' in the search field?
Falafelteller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2024, 06:35 AM   #4
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
I don't use Calibre, but I use my adbsync.exe to sync arbitrary directories.
You'd need to be using 1) Windows, 2) Android, 3) ADB.
It's in my sig.
Renate is online now   Reply With Quote