Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-02-2024, 09:46 AM   #31
Kayaditi
Kayaditi began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour
These are mine. Your 3rd pic matches mine. Do I just try to make mine match yours? (not sure if it's that simple or if changing the names throws something off)

Quoth: I'll look at that for sure. Don't grasp it at 1st blush but hopefully straight forward when I get in there. (alas fibromyalgia brain fog is on full roll lately)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	208652   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Views:	23
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	208653  
Kayaditi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2024, 03:56 PM   #32
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayaditi View Post
These are mine. Your 3rd pic matches mine. Do I just try to make mine match yours? (not sure if it's that simple or if changing the names throws something off)

Quoth: I'll look at that for sure. Don't grasp it at 1st blush but hopefully straight forward when I get in there. (alas fibromyalgia brain fog is on full roll lately)
Other than prompting to store which I unchecked after the few few sessions, the only item is that I don't see an Annotations custom column. I think this will mean the annotations will be stored in the Comments for the book if you are using the Annotation plugin.

Last edited by DNSB; 06-02-2024 at 04:58 PM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2024, 06:28 PM   #33
Kayaditi
Kayaditi began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour
well crap. I thought my screenshot had more. I do have a column for annotations so that's not it. Well crap... hard to imagine finding someone who understands this stuff better than you all. After losing a decade of notes & highlights on my Kindle I really don't want to risk that again. Perhaps the manually copying out stuff will have to do.

Thank you all again. truly
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	208667  
Kayaditi is offline   Reply With Quote