Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Viewer

Notices

Old 11-06-2023, 07:14 PM   #16
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karellen View Post
Are we?
We are in the Editor subforum.
I can't see the images as the links don't work.
What? You can't decide whether you are looking at the viewer or the editor from the following image?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	imgur_404.png
Views:	41
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	204607  
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 07:21 PM   #17
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karellen View Post
Are we?
We are in the Editor subforum.
I can't see the images as the links don't work.
Yep. Most times I can't tell if these unclear posts are initiated by rookie members or from plain forum trolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Hmmm… couldn't have looked very hard, or been bothered to use the Find feature

BR
The Find feature in the Shortcuts Prefs is awesome, indeed. One can type just 'cont', and all shortcuts pertaining to actions related to "table of contents" are displayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
What? You can't decide whether you are looking at the viewer or the editor from the following image?
I've attached the OP imgur pics:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HiJMIal.png
Views:	42
Size:	235.9 KB
ID:	204608   Click image for larger version

Name:	WeKqFzv.png
Views:	51
Size:	235.5 KB
ID:	204609   Click image for larger version

Name:	WM9Gjla.png
Views:	46
Size:	324.6 KB
ID:	204610  
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 07:26 PM   #18
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Ctrl+T

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote