Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 12-10-2021, 12:43 PM   #1
baljo
Connoisseur
baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, Sony Reader PRS-650, GoodEReader 13.3", Onyx Boox Max2
Nova 3 Color - Warm or only cold front light?

Most reviews are mentioning only cold front light, but one video that might be from Onyx is mentioning warm as well?
Guess it has only cold light, can anyone confirm this?

I do have Poke 2 Color from before so know the pros and cons of the screen technology. Nova 3 Color though has newer Kaleido version so should be slightly better.
baljo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 05:04 PM   #2
hel
Sorceress
hel is a splendid one to beholdhel is a splendid one to beholdhel is a splendid one to beholdhel is a splendid one to beholdhel is a splendid one to beholdhel is a splendid one to beholdhel is a splendid one to beholdhel is a splendid one to beholdhel is a splendid one to beholdhel is a splendid one to beholdhel is a splendid one to behold

Device: Onyx Air2&Nova 3C,Kindle oasis1,Kobo Forma,iPad pro 12.9&9.7,and more.
Only cold front light. It is ok, and I do like make notes in different colors, but I'd wish better resolution and to have a warm front light.
hel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 10:46 AM   #3
baljo
Connoisseur
baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, Sony Reader PRS-650, GoodEReader 13.3", Onyx Boox Max2
Ok, thx for the confirmation
baljo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
front light, nova 3 color