Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 10-23-2021, 01:48 AM   #1
jonn.doe
jonn.doe began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars
P10 datetime stamps on copied files

So, this is the problem. I use koreader to read my epubs, and I sort the author directories by datetime stamp to determine which has been updated the most recently.

If I copy via Win10/Usb via explorer, datetime stamp of the directories is when copied.

Same with Total Commander, Multi Commander sees the P10, but won't let me copy.

I don't have a context prompt (Open Terminal Here) for This Computer/Likebook P10/Internal Storage Device otherwise I'd try XCOPY.

In File Manager, when I use a USB-C card reader, it says "No SD Card" underneath the "External" section.

When I use Simple File Manager, it does the same, when I switch to SD Card, nothing....

Any ideas ? I could always transfer via WIFI a 7zip file and uncompress but that would take forever.
jonn.doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 02:21 AM   #2
jonn.doe
jonn.doe began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars
Problem still there, but did try the wifi route. Used a combination of WiFi File Transfer Pro and Zarchiver. So, does P10 have SD Card Support via USB-C Card Reader?
jonn.doe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
copying libraries, p10, sd card support