Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 09-03-2020, 05:52 AM   #1
olekhabiter7
olekhabiter7 began at the beginning.

Device: none
iPod Shuffle 3rd Generation Earphone Problem?

Just got an iPod Shuffle 3rd Gen, I like that it’s very portable, small, and weighs almost nothing. However, I can’t seem to find earphones that work correctly with it. Are there any earphones you would recommend that work with the 3rd Gen iPod Shuffle?
olekhabiter7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 10:44 AM   #2
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by olekhabiter7 View Post
Just got an iPod Shuffle 3rd Gen, I like that it’s very portable, small, and weighs almost nothing. However, I can’t seem to find earphones that work correctly with it. Are there any earphones you would recommend that work with the 3rd Gen iPod Shuffle?
That iPod was introduced 11 years ago, so being that old it might have a worn out earphone port, or other issues. It came with the standard Apple earbud earphones back when those had a 3.5mm 1/8" adapter. You might try to find a friend who has a pair of those older Apple earbud earphones and try them. If it has BT you might try a few BT headphones to see if they will connect.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 10:59 PM   #3
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Anything with a headphone jack should work. It doesn’t have to be Apple but as stated the headphone plug could be damaged.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 03:50 AM   #4
olekhabiter7
olekhabiter7 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Just got an iPod Shuffle 3rd Gen, I like that it’s very portable, small, and weig VidMate Mobdro word counterhs almost nothing. However, I can’t seem to find earphones that work correctly with it. Are there any earphones you would recommend that work with the 3rd Gen iPod Shuffle?
Not to give you too much of a spoiler, but the King Haarahld is just the first of many steps in Steam Powered ships - there will be a lot more advancement in TFT, making the KH look obsolete already.
olekhabiter7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 07:41 AM   #5
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
I've had problems with the headphone jack on my iphones in the past; I sometimes carry my phone in my pants pocket, and lint would get in the headphone hole. I was sometimes able to clear it myself, and I also brought it into an Apple store and let them do it.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote