Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Tolino

Notices

Old 06-11-2019, 12:32 PM   #1
carltonbp
Connoisseur
carltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enough

Device: Icarus Illumina
Tolino vision 4 file manager/viewing books

Hi,
My Dad is thinking of buying this as he likes the tap page turn. However it looks like it does a Kobo and just lumps all the books together then you sort them into shelves/collections.

On my inkbook I get round this by going to file manager, and viewing my books from there which have already been sorted into folders on my PC then c/p onto inkbook.

Problem is despite going through video's/manual, I can't see if Tolino has an file manager?

If it doesn't is there a way to view your books that you've organised into folders?

Thanks
carltonbp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 10:41 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
No, there is no filemanager available in the tolino software. But, uses the directory structure for collections/shelves. There is a directory it expects books to be in. It will create a collection for each subdirectory of that directory.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 10:45 AM   #3
carltonbp
Connoisseur
carltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enough

Device: Icarus Illumina
Thanks for letting me know.
carltonbp is offline   Reply With Quote