Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-22-2019, 09:11 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
FREE - Oakshot Complete Works of ..... [Amazon]

Ten of the eleven books are FREE.

Among one of the FREE ones is Charles Dickens.

Right now, I'm changing the straight attribution quotes to typographers quotes via Calibre.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=oakshot+c...b_sb_ss_c_2_22

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 03-22-2019 at 09:14 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 09:20 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Also, here's a Free Oz collection. (Different format cover.)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M07V6NJ
Old 03-22-2019, 10:22 AM   #3
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Also, here's a Free Oz collection. (Different format cover.)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M07V6NJ
Complete Oz is 83 pages? There's something rotten in Denmark.

Nice cover though.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 11:06 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Complete Oz is 83 pages? There's something rotten in Denmark.

Nice cover though.

I have 3,726 (or so pages) on mine, and 26.4 megs.

ADDED: There are some Amazon UK Freebies that are NOT available for free from the U.S.A. location.
Old 03-22-2019, 11:47 AM   #5
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I have 3,726 (or so pages) on mine, and 26.4 megs.

ADDED: There are some Amazon UK Freebies that are NOT available for free from the U.S.A. location.
I 'bought' the book anyway. I'll check it out when I get home. The page count came from the Amazon page. Clearly there will be more than 80 pages of text. But the low page count makes me think it will have some of the formatting weirdness I mentioned on the Delphi Classics.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 11:57 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
There are 15 free ones at Amazon UK.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 06:06 AM   #7
svenlind
Fanatic
svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Kobo Sage and Libra 2,Ipad mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
There's something rotten in Denmark.
I certainly hope that this is not the case.
svenlind is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 12:09 PM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

I ended up deleting all of these, as I didn't care for the ad between each and every story.