Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 12-03-2018, 09:57 PM   #1
guadaconde
guadaconde began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Paperwhite
Multiple accounts

Hi everyone!! I have Calibre downloaded in many computers but each has a different library. I was wondering if there is a way to have just one library that I can enter for example with an account and see all the books that I have downloaded in each computer.
guadaconde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 10:18 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by guadaconde View Post
Hi everyone!! I have Calibre downloaded in many computers but each has a different library. I was wondering if there is a way to have just one library that I can enter for example with an account and see all the books that I have downloaded in each computer.
2 Parts
1) Virtual Libraries set up for your user filtering.
2) Preferences: sharing over the net: User accounts
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote