Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 03-28-2018, 01:41 PM   #1
Phssthpok
Age improves with wine.
Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Libra II
Saved searches suggestion

I know that it's possible to select groups of saved searches by giving them a common prefix and searching for that, but I've now built up such a lengthy list of searches that it's getting harder and harder to find the ones I want, and I quite often want a particular rule whose name I've forgotten. The prefix approach also relies on being able to remember how to spell the prefixes correctly...

What would be really nice to have would be a folding list approach, so that I can have groups of searches visible at the top level (para tools, quote management tools, OCR error tools, formatting tools, cruft removal tools...) and then expand them individually to select individual searches, and maybe select the header to select all the searches within it.

Can I add this to the wishlist for a future version please?
Phssthpok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 02:01 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I'm afraid I have no interest in this, sorry.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
saved search