Notices

Old 10-05-2017, 03:23 PM   #1
LiesieMac
LiesieMac began at the beginning.

Device: none
Error Message - need help

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\ipc\simple_worker.py", line 284, in main
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\oeb\iterator\book.py", line 64, in extract_book
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\conversion.py", line 245, in __call__
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\conversion\plugins\html_in put.py", line 87, in convert
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\conversion\plumber.py", line 1292, in create_oebbook
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\oeb\reader.py", line 72, in __call__
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\oeb\reader.py", line 703, in _all_from_opf
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\oeb\reader.py", line 348, in _spine_from_opf
OEBError: Spine is empty

I am trying to convert to mobi but I keep getting this message.
Can anyone please help me?
It's my first time using Calibre and I really like the software, but this error message is doing my head in.

Thanks in advancce.
LiesieMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 03:57 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@LiesieMac - I'm guessing you're trying to convert a badly formed epub

More information needed - see ==>> How to ask a question about conversion problems

BR

Last edited by PeterT; 10-05-2017 at 05:50 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote