Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old Today, 03:48 PM   #1
perrinaz
perrinaz began at the beginning.

Device: Surface Pro
Obok Epub Format

This is probably very simple but I cannot even figure out what to search for to find the answer.

I have started importing graphic novels purchased from Kobo into Calibre. I will then read them on various platforms, such as Apple Books on my iPad. With other epubs from other sources, everything works as I like. With epubs from OBOK importer, all the books want to display in two-page up format. When I look into the file, all the images are single page.

Is there a way to embed into the epub that default view is single page at a time instead of two-page spread?
perrinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:11 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by perrinaz View Post
This is probably very simple but I cannot even figure out what to search for to find the answer.

I have started importing graphic novels purchased from Kobo into Calibre. I will then read them on various platforms, such as Apple Books on my iPad. With other epubs from other sources, everything works as I like. With epubs from OBOK importer, all the books want to display in two-page up format. When I look into the file, all the images are single page.

Is there a way to embed into the epub that default view is single page at a time instead of two-page spread?
We would have to see the code used in order to help.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 05:33 PM   #3
perrinaz
perrinaz began at the beginning.

Device: Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
We would have to see the code used in order to help.
Which code? Calibre? Obok? Some part of the epub?
perrinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:17 PM   #4
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
The ePub as imported into calibre. If it is a copyright ebook, use the ScrambleEbook plugin to scramble it first.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote