Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Hardware & Software

Notices

Old Today, 10:31 AM   #1
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Audible Starting Over

Audible occasionally starts books over when I am in the middle of the book. This only happens in my wife's car. It does not have Android Auto and the only connection to my phone is blue tooth. Today I was on chapter 50. I drove off and turned on the car's radio. The first thing I here is "This Is Audible". At least Audible has a listening log, but I have to pull over and stop to use it.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote