Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-29-2021, 05:26 AM   #1
iamcuong
iamcuong began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 1
Group some books into a series

Dear All!

I am looking for a long time, that Calibre will have a function to show some books in a series that look like this.
Is this possible?
Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	240388899_10217332021966046_8365912907515260785_n.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	188975  
iamcuong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 02:24 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcuong View Post
Dear All!

I am looking for a long time, that Calibre will have a function to show some books in a series that look like this.
Is this possible?
AFAIK, that is not an option supported by calibre.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-30-2021, 03:09 AM   #3
iamcuong

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
AFAIK, that is not an option supported by calibre.
Thank you! I hope this function will be appeared one day.
Old 08-30-2021, 05:19 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
The Calibre GUI is a 'flat file' VIEW. The view is unaware of siblings.

Consider using Quick View. Click on the Series name: Tap "Q" to quickly see the members (note this respects a VL restriction)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 06:23 PM   #5
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Have you tried the EpubMerge plugin?
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-30-2021, 08:10 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunhill View Post
Have you tried the EpubMerge plugin?
I think the OP did not want to make them into a 'boxed set' nor manually stack the (main) cover, but if I am wrong, EPUB Merge will combine the books, leaving the cover to some creative image tool use
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 10:32 PM   #7
iamcuong

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I think the OP did not want to make them into a 'boxed set' nor manually stack the (main) cover, but if I am wrong, EPUB Merge will combine the books, leaving the cover to some creative image tool use
Yes, I do not want merger some books into 1 books.
So Epub Merge is not suitable for me.
That I want is arrange some books into 1 place in UI. It look like a box set