Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 08-04-2020, 07:06 PM   #1
amin021023
Enthusiast
amin021023 began at the beginning.

Device: Fidibook
Koreader citation save tip or plugin for academic writing?

Hi, so I figured why write down manually every citation with pen, when there's technology. I use Koreader on a ebook Android to read all my sources... Do you have any tips or plugins that would transfer the citations From koreader to my laptop with information like the page number ?
amin021023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 05:31 PM   #2
Galunid
Zealot
Galunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: KPW3, Kobo Clara HD, Onyx Boox Nova 2
I believe you can use evernote plugin in KOReader.
Top menu -> 4th tab -> Evernote -> Export o local HTML files -> Export all notes in this book
Galunid is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert