Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-22-2015, 10:23 AM   #1
Scrapaddict
Scrapaddict began at the beginning.

Device: Paperwhite
Get Application Error when I try to go into the Kindle Store on my Paperwhite

I have a Kindle Paperwhite. When I try to go into the store on the device I get an Application Error. I am connected to my wireless internet on the device and if I down load a book through Amazon on my laptop it will download onto my Paperwhite when I go into it the next time. I used to be able to search and download books right from the device. Why can't I do that now? Anyone else have this problem?
Scrapaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 10:26 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
You've presumably tried rebooting your Kindle?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2015, 10:27 AM   #3
Scrapaddict

Yes I have.
Old 02-22-2015, 10:29 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
In that case I'd suggest contacting Kindle Customer Service. They are very helpful.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 10:40 AM   #5
Scrapaddict

Thank you I will try that.
Advert
Old 02-22-2015, 02:26 PM   #6
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Doing a factory reset might fix it, if a plain reboot didn't.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote