Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Sunrise

Notices

Old 04-10-2007, 12:10 PM   #1
qwerty2
qwerty2 began at the beginning.

Can't install Sunrise or Plucker Desktop on my new computer!

A couple of months ago I bought an old Treo 600 to use as a combination ebook reader and phone. After a few false starts I got Palm and Sunrise installed and functional on my PC and Palm, although I must confess that I never really figured out how to use Sunrise, as all it seemed to to was create .sXX file types that I couldn't download to my palm! However, with Palm Desktop I as able to convert .html files and download them to my palm .

A couple of days ago I bought a new computer - a Fujitsu FMV with windows XP professional. I have been trying to install Plucker and Sunrise on my new computer but have not had any success. I can download both of them but when I try to open Plucker Desktop I get a message that the files have been corrupted and when I try to open Sunrise I get a message that jvm.dll is not found. I installed the latest version of Java & restarted my PC, but that hasn't helped.

Any ideas?
Old 04-17-2007, 05:24 AM   #2
qwerty2
qwerty2 began at the beginning.

Never mind... I was trying to install an old version. I installed Sunrise XP and it works great!
Advert