Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old Today, 11:07 AM   #1
FelicisJinx
FelicisJinx began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Tag colors

Is it just me or did the tag colors disappear since the last update (7.17)? Can I set them back?
FelicisJinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:07 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
What are tag colors?
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:38 PM   #3
FelicisJinx

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
What are tag colors?
I found the screen where I set this. It's the column coloring in the look & feel section. I thought it was the tags itself because I only use it there.

The rules are still there, but the colors are no longer displayed after the update I did today.
Old Today, 12:44 PM   #4
FelicisJinx

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelicisJinx View Post
I found the screen where I set this. It's the column coloring in the look & feel section. I thought it was the tags itself because I only use it there.

The rules are still there, but the colors are no longer displayed after the update I did today.
Oh, nevermind, I just set the interface style to Calibre instead of system default and now the colors are back! Whoo!