Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 06-16-2024, 10:34 PM   #1
ereaderlover123
ereaderlover123 began at the beginning.

Device: none
PDF software to convert pdf's into black and white only

Hey is there a way to take scanned pdf's of books and remove the background and just have the text show as black?

I can do this in an app on my iphone called scanner pro but want to know if there is a more efficient way?

Thanks
ereaderlover123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:14 AM   #2
Jamshid
Jamshid makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJamshid makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJamshid makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJamshid makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJamshid makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJamshid makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJamshid makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJamshid makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJamshid makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJamshid makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJamshid makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Sony PRS-T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ereaderlover123 View Post
Hey is there a way to take scanned pdf's of books and remove the background and just have the text show as black?

I can do this in an app on my iphone called scanner pro but want to know if there is a more efficient way?

Thanks
Use ScanTailor Advanced (Windows only)
Jamshid is offline   Reply With Quote