Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-03-2011, 10:49 PM   #1
Captain_Obvious
Captain_Obvious began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Arc
weird lock screen glitch

Hey all,

I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. If you wake the vox up from sleep, for a brief second all the controls like Read Now, Library, All Apps, etc... are accessible and THEN the lock screen appears. It happens far to quickly to do anything but I thought it was worth mentioning. Anyone else run into this?
Captain_Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:30 AM   #2
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Hmmm...I think this has happened to me. Might be a delay in the lock screen that usually appears after sleep?
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-04-2011, 01:32 AM   #3
blacknirvana
Connoisseur
blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Vox
Happened to me once but only once in the last six days
blacknirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 07:50 AM   #4
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
I had another. Last night, I was powering down - Clicked the first "Power off" screen then the second confirmation dialog appeared, but the screen turned off immediately before I could click OK. I thought it was funny, but - ok then. Turned it on this morning, it had gone to sleep with the power off confirmation dialog showing. I clicked cancel and everything was fine.

NOTE: I believe there is no need for two confirmation power down screens. It feels like a long time to power down when you are in a hurry.
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote