Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old Yesterday, 10:46 PM   #1
Morgenmuffel
Morgenmuffel began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Nia
legitimate ebook vendors, is there a list?

Hi Guys

I have recently been getting a tonne of ads on my socials for various ebooks and deals, some of them have extremely good deals, to the point where I start to think they may be dodgy.
Is there a list of "good " vendors or at least of bad vendors, i have tried searching this site for some of the names and nothing comes up

the ones I am currently seeing are

Thriller and horror dot com
book Bub?
and a couple of others that i cant remember now that i have actually sat down to query
Morgenmuffel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:37 AM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
BookBub is a legitimate site as is Thriller & Horror.

There is no real list for legitimate or pirate sites. An internet search should get you more information on any site that you run into.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote