Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 06-24-2024, 02:36 AM   #676
killabunny
killabunny began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 10th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxyzz View Post
This plugin uses Python launcher on Windows(the `py` command), it should be installed by default.

Users shouldn't set the Python binary path if Python is installed with default install methods listed in the document: https://xxyzz.github.io/WordDumb/installation.html

Maybe the Python path you're using is not a valid path? You could try to remove that path from the plugin settings.
Thank you. That progressed things somewhat. I installed the latest Python (3.12.4) now and left everything as it is. However, I am getting stuck on this step now:

"OSError: [WinError 127] The specified procedure could not be found. Error loading "C:\Users\dtale\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\wo rddumb-libs-py3.12\torch\lib\cufftw64_11.dll" or one of its dependencies."

https://i.imgur.com/3181Pg7.jpeg

These are my WordDumb preferences:

https://i.imgur.com/cyn5Kj7.jpeg
killabunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 08:19 AM   #677
xxyzz
Evangelist
xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
You may need to downgrade cuda, pytrorch only supports cuda 12.1 and 11.8: https://pytorch.org/get-started/locally/

Or you could disable the "use GPU" option.
xxyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 02:35 PM   #678
killabunny
killabunny began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 10th Gen
Quote:
You may need to downgrade cuda, pytrorch only supports cuda 12.1 and 11.8: https://pytorch.org/get-started/locally/

Or you could disable the "use GPU" option.
Thank you so much. That did it. So grateful. BTW, is the quality the same WITH and WITHOUT using Cuda? If so, what's the purpose of having Cuda's option in there?
killabunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 06:29 AM   #679
xxyzz
Evangelist
xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
spaCy provides transformer models claim better NER performance so I added them, but now I'm kind regret doing this because most bug reports are CUDA dependencies issues.
xxyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 07:53 AM   #680
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Quote:
spaCy provides transformer models claim better NER performance so I added them, ...
FWIW, questionable.
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
worddumb, x-ray