Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old Today, 09:55 AM   #556
Flip35
Flip35 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7hir7een View Post
I unknowingly updated this plugin and now all of my kepub conversions are failing. Is there any way the previous version could be posted for download?
I found it on jgoguen github page.
Attached Files
File Type: zip KePub.Output.zip (42.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: zip KePub.Input.zip (40.9 KB, 2 views)
Flip35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:16 AM   #557
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Version 3.6.9 should be offered by calibre within the next hour or so to fix this ��
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote