Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old Today, 02:05 PM   #1
Mel
Connoisseur
Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android tablet
Cover Browser glitchy?

The cover browser isn't refreshing properly for me. If I change the sort of the library the covers stay in the previous order, only the names below the cover photo change. The covers and the names no longer relate to each other. I have to get out of Calibre and restart it to get the two re-synched. Is this happening for anyone else?
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:28 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel View Post
The cover browser isn't refreshing properly for me. If I change the sort of the library the covers stay in the previous order, only the names below the cover photo change. The covers and the names no longer relate to each other. I have to get out of Calibre and restart it to get the two re-synched. Is this happening for anyone else?
Which version of calibre are you using?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:43 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel View Post
The 'cover browser' only shows 1 name. The current book.
Changing the sort does not change the current book, only those on either side.

I also tried Grid View FWIW I show Series below, That tracked the image change properly with a change of sort.

By any chance do you have your %appdata% folder included in a sync?
C:\Users\thedu\AppData\Local\calibre-cache\gui-thumbnail-cache
Because that is where those nails are stored
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:55 PM   #4
Mel
Connoisseur
Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android tablet
Version 7.13. Except for adding a couple of plug-ins I haven't changed any settings from default so it shouldn't be syncing anywhere weird.

What I am seeing is the titles refresh but the covers don't. So if I had it initially sorted by date and The Hobbit was fifth if I resort by title that cover stays in position five even though the book now in position five is After Hours.
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote