Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 06-16-2024, 04:20 PM   #1
Nukjoc
Nukjoc began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Cool Light Sensitivity Icon Theme (Dark Mode)

Hello Kovid and all,

Here is my light sensitivity icon theme. It's a high contrast recoloring of Kovid's default icon theme (thanks, Kovid!), intended for those of us who are light sensitive and use light filters and/or tinted blue light/UV protection glasses when using Calibre. I can't guarantee it will work for others, but it helped me see icons I hadn't known existed. I hope it may help someone. It was developed for dark mode and does not have a light mode version.

I hope I did this right - I never worked with icons before, so please let me know if there are problems!

Thanks,
Nukjoc
Attached Files
File Type: zip light_sensitivity_theme.zip (962.8 KB, 8 views)
Nukjoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 09:40 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I have uploaded your theme to make it available via the calibre icon chooser tool.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 06:44 PM   #3
Nukjoc
Nukjoc began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Thank you very much, Kovid!
Nukjoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
accessibility, dark mode, high contrast, icon theme, icons