Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old Today, 06:18 AM   #1
baursak
Connoisseur
baursak began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2021) Signature Edition
No more pop-up window Show Reading Position Changes

All of a sudden pop-up window 'Show Reading Position Changes' resulting from Kobo Utilities plugin (in Calibre) stopped to pop up after Kobo USB connection (see former screenshot below about what it looked like).

Also attached is a screenshot of my 'Store or Restore Bookmark' item setup of 'Kobo Utilities' plugin.

What I miss?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Снимок экрана 2024-06-30.png
Views:	5
Size:	312.1 KB
ID:	209337   Click image for larger version

Name:	Снимок экрана 2024-07-03.png
Views:	6
Size:	249.9 KB
ID:	209338  
baursak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:40 AM   #2
hatuluang
Connoisseur
hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by baursak View Post
All of a sudden pop-up window 'Show Reading Position Changes' resulting from Kobo Utilities plugin (in Calibre) stopped to pop up after Kobo USB connection (see former screenshot below about what it looked like).

Also attached is a screenshot of my 'Store or Restore Bookmark' item setup of 'Kobo Utilities' plugin.

What I miss?
My settings for Kobo Utilities (picture attached). The Pop-up windows will prompt if there is any change in reading progress.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2024-07-03_193633.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	209339  
hatuluang is offline   Reply With Quote